Happy beginning of the week, here are six fun activities and fantastic things to do in Riyadh. There are enough fun and entertaining activities to keep the whole group occupied, from a brand-new dining establishment to magic shows and family-friendly events at the Riyadh Season zones.
November 14, Monday
Be enthralled by the mind-blowing illusion of Darcy Oake
Darcy Oake, a well-known illusionist, performs brand-new, never-before-seen magic, illusion, mind-reading, and death-defying escapes. When the illusionist turns a dove into a female, it is one of the best of his mind-blowing tricks.
Some of Oake’s performances will include opportunities for audience participation. Therefore, see it before it closes on November 14 because you will get dumbfounded after watching it.
- Until November 14, 6 pm & 9 pm,
- Illusionist Darcy Oake, Boulevard Riyadh City, Global Theatre.
- Get your tickets here. The ticket price starts from SAR 75.
Celebrate Meraki’s fifth birthday
Greek Fest at Meraki is back. Celebrate Meraki’s fifth anniversary with a ton of delicious meals, live Greek music, and the culture and friendliness of the Greek people.
So be sure to reserve your table immediately if you enjoy a joyful celebration of Greek culture.
- November 14, from 7 pm,
- Meraki – Greek Fest, Al Faisaliah Hotel,
- North Wing, First Floor, King Fahd Rd, Al Olaya, Riyadh 12212.
- Tel: 9200 01050.
November 15, Tuesday
Visit JAX to see the exhibit The Line
Have you ever wondered what life will be like in The Line city from NEOM? You may now see how it appears at The Line Exhibition in Diriyah’s JAX neighborhood.
You can view instructive films, architectural models, and intricate drawings throughout your visit to learn more about the project.
The six-month-long exhibition provides a far more prosperous and exciting experience in Riyadh, which takes visitors on a fantastic journey and provides an in-depth look at the NEOM’s sectors.
And surrounding natural landscapes where people and technology will coexist in peace with nature. There will also be English and Arabic-speaking tour guides available.
- The Line Exhibition, Until April 29, 2023,
- Sunday to Wednesday, 9 am to 11 pm.
- Thursday & Saturday, 9 am to midnight.
- Friday, 3 pm to midnight.
- For all ages 12 years and above, tickets are free, but you must register your visit here.
Enjoy Al Suwaidi Park’s Philippines Week celebrations
Al Suwaidi Park has become a cultural center as one of the 15 entertainment zones included in Riyadh Season. Prepare yourself to encounter a different culture each week and various fun activities, entertainment, and events.
Recommended: 5 Beautiful Parks in Riyadh that you must visit
As part of its Philippines week, the park will celebrate Filipino culture, cuisine, and heritage from now until November 19. There will be a ton of handicrafts, live performances, games, and cultural activities. Also encouraged is traditional attire for visitors.
- Until Dec 5, 4 pm to 12 am,
- Culture Week at Al Suwaidi Park, 2485 Al Hadeeqa, 7288, As Suwaidi, 7288, Riyadh 12791.
- Entry is free, but you must book your tickets here.
November 16, Wednesday
Visiting the Zoo in Riyadh
The Riyadh Zoo has opened with a new design and a variety of thrilling new fun activities as a part of the Riyadh Season.
Each of the six sub-zones, which contain more than 1,300 animals representing 190 species, will provide family-friendly fun activities that will astound you.
These fun activities range from feeding giraffes and kangaroos to playing tug-of-war with white lions and engaging in an owl home adventure.
- Until Jan 8, 10am to 5pm,
- Riyadh Zoo, Al Malaz, Riyadh 12832. Get your tickets here.
- For kids below ten years old, SAR 5 and adults SAR 10.
Dine at The Maine, a restaurant that has won awards
The Maine Mayfair pop-up, which will be open for six weeks and imitate the rich brasserie look and feel at its temporary site in the Al Murabaa District, is foreseen to be one of the most popular events in town.
Enjoy its unique dishes along with a new selection of brasserie favorites, including premium meat cuts and freshly caught seafood prepared to request.
Additionally, while enjoying fruity mocktails and The Maine’s expertly crafted menu, guests can listen to various jazz acts that promise to take them back to the heyday of music.
- Until Dec 18, 6 pm to 3 am,
- The Maine Mayfair Pop-Up, Al Murabaa,
- Make reservations via The Chefz app. @riyadhseason