Eight fun activities for this weekend in Riyadh. Fill your first weekend in November with thrilling activities, unique eating experiences, and captivating exhibits and festivals.
So get ready and gather your group; we’ve found weekend’s eight fun activities and fantastic things to do in Riyadh.
November 4, Friday
Tempt your desire with freshly baked goods
Nothing can stand in our way of enjoying our baguettes, buns, croissants, pastries, and everything else. TF Bakery, one of our favorite places to get croissants, is well-known for a reason.
Recommended: Dine At Riyadh’s Gorgeous NOOA Restaurant
The menu at this cozy establishment, which is only open on Fridays and Saturdays, changes frequently, so you’ll never know what to expect when you walk in.
- Fri 1 pm-5 pm and Sat 11 am-3 pm.
- TF Bakery, Al Oumra, 7209, Riyadh 13521.
Visit a fan village to take in the spirit of the Saudi Games
At the inaugural event, the Supreme Organizing Committee of Saudi Games 2022 encourages spectators to take in more than the competition. And the Fan Village in Nakheel Mal has contributed to making that possible.
Recommended: Saudi Games 2022 Opened In Riyadh
- Zone 1: Men’s and women’s beach volleyball will get played.
- Zone 2: Educational courses and informational videos will be available.
- Zone 3: A large wall climbing facility and a kids’ events area.
- Zone 4: The Saudi Games 2022 Fan Village will also feature four screens that will show all the competitions from the various venues and a separate DJ deck.
- Zone 5: will be the site of the 33 beach volleyball match.
- Zone 6: offers food and beverage options. So, I’ll see you then.
- Zone 7: is where you can witness live performances, entertainment, and interactive sports.
Take part in the events in Al Suwaidi Park
Al Suwaidi Park zone in Riyadh Season 2022 has a monthly festival that showcases the customs of seven different nations, including Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines.
The events seek to introduce people to other cultures and heritage through an interactive lens.
An adventure sub-zone with a range of games is there in Riyadh Season 2022, as are stalls selling handcrafted goods, folklore dances, and concerts at the park theatre, as well as a carnival area with kid-friendly fun activities like drawing and cycling.
At KAFD, enjoy rooftop dining
A dinner club that celebrates food and fine dining by bringing diners together to unwind in a refined and luxurious setting is getting hosted by KAFD.
It is part of its inaugural “Level 23” event. The “Level 23” dinner club is one of the fun activities happening every weekend at KAFD Riyadh, during the upcoming few months.
On Friday, November 4, Chef Jesse Blake, formerly the Executive Chef at the Michelin Green Star restaurant Lowe in Dubai, hosts a night of delectably innovative dishes emphasizing locally sourced ingredients.
Additionally, a specially built garden, including artwork and music by Saudi DJ Taw Taw, will be set up on the KAFD rooftop location.
- ‘Level 23’ KAFD Dinner Club,
- November 4, 7.30 pm to 11 pm,
- KAFD Area 4, Level 23.
- Make your reservations here.
- SAR 1,000 per person.
November 5, Saturday
Move your yoga sessions into the swimming pool
Aqua yoga can appeal to you if you prefer water activities or are a fan of yoga. The buoyancy of the water is used in this training session to reduce joint pain. You can perform this exercise without being a proficient swimmer.
When you practice this style of yoga in the water, you might be astonished by what you can learn and find out. So enter the water and get ready for your aqua yoga lesson.
- Aqua Yoga Class (Ladies only),
- Every Sat, Mon & Thurs 10.30 am-11.30 am, Fri 4.30 pm-5.30 pm,
- We Balance, Othman Bin Affan Road, Al Izdhar, Riyadh 12485.
- Tel: 058 324 1330.
Participate in DQ Catwalk
Around the world, including in Saudi Arabia, wildlife enthusiasts will take to the streets as the Saudi-led non-profit Catmosphere Foundation performs its second “Catwalk.”
The purpose is to increase public awareness of the significance of protecting the seven big cats, including Arabian leopards, tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars, pumas, and cheetahs.
Recommended: Book On Arabian Leopard Treasures of Alula
And Riyadh residents may contribute by participating in the DQ Catwalk on Saturday. There will be a kids’ zone where kids can join in addition to animal-loving adults who take part.
- DQ Catwalk,
- November 5, 4.30 pm-5.30 pm,
- Al Kindi Plaza, Diplomatic Quarter.
- Register here.
Get ready for a historic wrestling show
This Saturday, Roman Reigns will face Logan Paul in the fourth iteration of WWE Crown Jewel.
Along with a host of other stars, like Bianca Belair, Braun Strowman, and Brock Lesnar, among others, Reigns will be desperate to defeat Paul in the ring as they prepare for a significant night of intriguing match-ups.
- WWE Crown Jewel 2022,
- November 5, 4.30 pm-12 am,
- Mrsool Park, Riyadh Season Fan Festival Zone, Riyadh.
- Book your tickets here.
- The ticket price starts from SAR 50.
Visit the Noor Riyadh art display
The accompanying exhibition, “From Spark to Spirit,” co-curated by Neville Wakefield and Gaida Al Mogren, is another highlight of the Noor Riyadh festival.
Through topics including “Architectonics of Light,” “Technologies of Light,” and “Consciousness of Light,” the three-month art display at JAX district explores how light affects how we relate to a world in which change gets signaled by light itself.
So take advantage of the Noor Exhibition, whether you’re a fan of art or just looking to spend time with your loved ones at a nice place.
- From Spark to Spirit Noor Riyadh Art Exhibition,
- November 3, 2022, to February 4, 2023,
- 11 am-1 am,
- JAX 03, JAX District.