Six fun activities for this weekend. Here are some fun things this weekend in Jeddah, from brand-new movies to all-white parties.
List Of Things To Do & Place To Go This October Weekend In Jeddah
- October 20, Thursday
- Celebrate Diwali over the weekend with genuine Indian cuisine at Kumar
- At Comic-Con Arabia, geek out
- New DC movie to watch Black Adam
- At this all-white beach festival, get lost in house music
- Breakfast is excellent at this popular café
- Theme park family enjoyment at Al Shallal
October 20, Thursday
Celebrate Diwali over the weekend with genuine Indian cuisine at Kumar
The food at this authentic Indian restaurant is superb, and the setting is welcoming to families.
The restaurant is situated on Abdul Maqsud Khojah Road and offers a terrace outside in addition to bright, contemporary interiors.
Unique dishes with traditional Indian flavors are on the menu, including butter chicken, sizzling fish masala, mixed grill, and special biryani.
One of Chef Kumar’s specialties, tandoori chicken, is something you won’t regret experiencing.
- 1 pm-1 am.
- Kumar Restaurant,
- Abdul Maqsud Khojah, Ar Rawdah, Jeddah 23435.
At Comic-Con Arabia, geek out
This weekend, Jeddah will host the world’s largest comic and cosplay convention again. Comic book enthusiasts can anticipate a variety of games, activities, and entertainment as well as the chance to interact with stars like,
- Itziar Ituo, The Star Of Money Heist,
- Alexander Ludwig, King Of The Vikings,
- Tommy Dunne, Gotham’s David Mazouz,
- Georgia Hirst, A Strong Shield Maiden.
Purchase your tickets today for pricing starting at,
- SAR 100 for day one,
- SAR 125 for day two,
- SAR 85 for day three,
- SAR 230 for a fan season pass.
- 2 pm-11 pm.
- October 20, Thursday-October 22, Saturday.
- Jeddah International Exhibition & Convention Center, Jeddah.
- ticketingboxoffice.com / @comicconarabia
October 21, Friday
New DC movie to watch Black Adam
Time for a movie night? Grab some popcorn this weekend and see the brand-new DC film Black Adam starring Pierce Brosnan and Dwayne Johnson from Hollywood.
Recommended: Top 10 Most Popular Anime Of All Time
Black Adam (The Rock) is set free and challenged by the contemporary heroes who make up the Justice Society: Hawkman, Dr. Fate, Atom Smasher, and Cyclone.
Black Adam (The Rock) got imprisoned for utilizing his ancient tremendous abilities for retribution 5,000 years prior.
- Vox Cinema, Red Sea Mall, Jeddah.
- Get your tickets here ksa.voxcinemas.com
At this all-white beach festival, get lost in house music
Technopulse by the Beach will feature a fantastic lineup of techno-house DJs this Friday.
Amazing DJs, including BKR, Chills, K.led, and Mindwhere, will take the stage at the seaside music festival starting at 9 pm All-white attire is required. You can purchase tickets online for SAR 250.
- 9 pm, October 21, Friday.
- SAR 250.
- Technopulse by the beach.
- Jeddah Waves, OIA beach resort, Jeddah.
October 22, Saturday
Breakfast is excellent at this popular café
Siblings restaurant and café, which two siblings run, is renowned for its flavorful food, handcrafted pastries, and energizing beverages.
How about this? Every taste gets catered to on the menu, which includes dishes like steak and eggs, crab bagels, fried chicken and waffles, and black truffle toast.
Siblings is one of the top spots in Jeddah for brunch and breakfast, and it’s open every day at 8.15 am.
- 8.15 am-1 am every day.
- Siblings Restaurant & Cafe,
- 2603 Al-Imam Malek, Ar Rawdah, Jeddah 23435.
Theme park family enjoyment at Al Shallal
The Al Shallal theme park on Jeddah Corniche is a beautiful family outing and a great way to cap off the weekend.
Recommended: The Best Things To Do With Kids in Saudi Arabia
The theme park is the perfect spot for people of all ages to have fun weekend in Jeddah, offering everything from ice skating to boat rides to various heart-pounding rollercoasters.
Lebanese and Chinese cuisine are among the many specialized restaurants open daily at 5 o’clock.
Don’t forget to visit the ice skating rink, which opens daily at 5.30 pm. Tickets start at SAR 75 and may be bought online or at the door.
- Daily, 5 pm-2 am.
- SAR 75.
- Al Shallal Theme Park.