Five spooky, exciting activities to attend this weekend in Riyadh. You already know that it’s a spooky season because we’re getting close to the end of October.
If you’re looking to do something spooky fun this weekend, we’ve got treats and thrills for everyone, from family-friendly activities and events with a pumpkin theme to spooky adventures. Are you prepared for the year’s best fright night in Riyadh?
Dress To Impress
Do you enjoy dressing up in costumes? Fa-boo-lous. Let loose your weird side at Syrup Lounge’s Friday Karaoke Costume Edition.
Bring your friends along to enjoy a night of singing and dancing. Remember to dress to impress if you want free admission. The partygoer with the finest outfit also wins ten extra tickets valued at SAR 1,500.
Meanwhile, a kid-friendly afternoon filled with entertaining games and a costume contest is available for the smaller ones.
Other highlights include the opportunity to make bracelets have their faces painted, sing along, and participate in karaoke.
- Kids’ Club Costume Edition,
- Fri October 28, 4.30 pm to 6 pm & 6.30 pm to 8 pm, SAR 120 per child
- Friday Karaoke Costume Edition (for adults), Fri Oct 28, 9 pm to 1 am,
- Syrup Lounge, 9038 Prince Faisal Bin Bandar Bin Abdul Aziz Road, An Narjis, Riyadh 13324.
Prepare for Boulevard Riyadh City’s Horror Weekend by getting pumped up and ready for the event’s spooky scary zones. Invent as many costumes as you can.
Recommended: Types of Jinn In Islam
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying for creepy or sexy, funny or heroic. You’ll want to come dressed up because doing so will get you free admission.
Be on the lookout for the Thursday, October 27, 9 pm fireworks display.
- 4 pm-2 am, Oct 27 & 28.
- Horror Weekend, Boulevard Riyadh City,
- Hittin, Riyadh 13516.
- Get your tickets here.
- Get an entry ticket for SAR 50.
- Free entry for kids under 12 years old.
Join the beautiful and the doomed for a party
For a magical celebration, enter a world of mystery at MNKY HSE. Mocktails to start the evening, followed by a special menu of delectable Latin American cuisine. To have the most fun, dress up.
- MNKY HSE
- Oct 27 & 28
- 6927 Prince Turki Ibn Abdulaziz Al Awwal Rd, Hittin, Riyadh 13512.
- Set menu for SAR 500 per person.
- Tel: 800 440 0041.
Just another freaky Friday
The hippest weekend hangout in Riyadh, 404, will change into a terrifying place with spooky decorations.
Even better, put on your most outrageous costume and round up your wildest pals to dance the night away to music played live by a DJ.
In addition to the eerie lighting and spooky monsters, you can still participate in board games, bowls, and other games throughout the night.
- 5 pm-2 am, October 28.
- 404, Al Muruj, Riyadh 12283.
- It’s only for 18 and above.
- Get an entry ticket for SAR 35 per person.
If you dare, off you go into the woods
At Riyadh Season’s Winter Wonderland this weekend, you may intensify your spooky experience.
The Dead Woods experience immerses you in the woods, where you might even run into a few ghosts. Will you, however, be able to escape?
- Until December 22, weekdays, 4 pm-1 am, and weekends, 4 pm-2 am.
- Dead Woods Experience, Winter Wonderland.
- The ticket for the Dead Woods Experience is separate from Winter Wonderland and is to be purchased inside. @riyadhseason