Welcome your Riyadh weekend with brunch deals, an art exhibition, and a musical program. These are the seven best entertainments for your Riyadh weekend.
June 23, Thursday
The Misk art exhibition, “Re-appearing Imaginaries”
Reflect on the ground you stand on, your home, and the memories so dear to you. 11 artists with varying styles and mediums question what it means to slow down.
The exhibition questions our understanding of home and the value we give to our memories. The exhibition is a debate on the finite existence of every being.
- Aug 15, Sat to Thurs 4 pm to 10 pm
- Re-appearing Imaginaries Exhibition,
- Prince Faisal bin Fahd Arts Hall. Miskartinstitute.org
The Ride of your life- Workout to music
With a sick sound system, banging playlists, and fantastic lighting, are you ready for the #RideOfYourLife?
This routine is a high-intensity 45-minute beat-based indoor cycling class with sprints, hills, and jogs to build endurance, strength, and power. “Ride” is a workout like non-other.
Sarah, the instructor, guides you through a regime that combines interval cycling and upper body workouts into a fun and effective exercise. Work your way through the effort, and burn up to 800 calories in a single session.
- June 23, 7.10 pm
- Sarah’s Summer Anthems Ride at Rabi,
- Women’s, King Abdul Aziz Rd, Ar-Rabi, Riyadh 11564.
- Men’s, Ath Thumamah Road, As Sahafah, Riyadh 11564. Tel: 055 084 4774. @1rebelsaudi
June 24, Friday
Brunch at Elements
Elements’ buffet brunch is housed in the warm, sleek setting of the Four Seasons Hotel lobby. The comfortable leather chairs let you sit for hours, which is quite handy as there are lots to enjoy.
You cannot miss this brunch menu of flavorful variations, with food stations loaded with Arabic, Indian, Western, Chinese, and Japanese food. It’s a feast for the sight and soul.
- Friday Buffet Brunch 12.30 pm to 4 pm.
- Elements, Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh,
- Hugayat Tower, 9597 Al Urubah Rd, Al Olaya, Riyadh 12214,
- Tel: 011 211 5500. @fsriyadh
- Sar165 for children aged 6 to 11 & free for children aged one to five.
- SAR330 for adults (tea, coffee, and fruit juices included)
Recommended: Top 5 Best Diet Plans of 2022 to Keep You Going
Family Brunch Fiesta at Andaluza
Celebrate the Andalusian culture and food of Spain at Azure’s brunch fiesta. The buffet features live cooking stations presenting an array of mouth-watering Andalusian delights.
The offerings include tapas, paella, and grilled lamb leg. You wash these down with good ol’ sangria while relaxing and enjoying live music.
- 12.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Fiesta Andaluza Brunch,
- SAR280+ per person, Azure, Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya.
- Tel: 053 341 1234. @azureriyadh
Singer-songwriter Hana Malhas performs live in Riyadh
The “Jordanian sweetheart” singer-songwriter Hana Malhas is performing live on stage this weekend in Riyadh. Hana’s Arabic and English songs are lyrically driven electro-acoustic tracks based on an indie-alternative vibe.
Her newest single, ‘Mazar, is a happy song that transitions into stomps, claps, moving choirs, and an anthemic rock chorus led by the singer’s infectious vocals.
- June 24, 9 pm to 11 pm
- Hana Malhas,
- Syrup Lounge. SAR120 per person. Tel: 011 228 8006. @syrup_llc
June 25, Saturday
Pick Strawberries at a local farm
What’s better than picking and eating tree-fresh strawberries? At Hanging Strawberry Gardens, you can pick what you take home. This visit to the farm will be a one-of-a-kind experience and a favorite memory.
- Tues, Wed, Thurs & Sat 6.30 am to sunset
- Fridays 6.30 am to 10.30 am & 1.30 pm to sunset
- Hanging Strawberry Gardens, Al Amariah, Riyadh 13726,
- SAR30 for each box of strawberries.
- Tel: 053 791 3881. @hanging_strawberry_gardens
Recommended: Top 10 The Most Viewed Videos on YouTube 2022
Bowling at ‘Bobs’
Bob’s Famous is now at Park Avenue. Bobs, known for offering much more than bowling, has a new branch at Park Avenue. It is filled with enough cool, edgy stuff to make the evening fun for everyone.
You can Bowl, play arcade games and watch sports while you eat.
- Sat to Thurs 10 am to 1 am & Fri 2 pm to 1 am
- Bob’s Famous, Park Avenue, Qurtubah, Riyadh 11133,SAR100 per person. @bobsfamousksa