Eight fun activities this weekend
A Riyadh weekend is always fun. This weekend you can plan a Spanish brunch with friends at Azure, Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya.
Then, there is the summer dance festival for the ladies—a run of concerts at Boulevard Riyadh City for your entertainment. You can catch the latest K-movie at the cinemas or play golf.
List Of Top 8 Fun Things To In Riyadh This Weekend
- August 25, Thursday
- Black Tap frosted coffee shake
- VOX Cinemas: Watch the newest K-movie
- Gamers8 concert, Seventh Week, and Running Strong
- A Summer Dance Festival for Ladies
- Andalucia brunch Fiesta Andalucia
- Go racing at the go-kart track
- Work out that swing at the Nofa golf club
- A game of dodgeball with the kids?
August 25, Thursday
Black Tap frosted coffee shake
Black Tap’s summertime special this fun weekend for coffee lovers– is the Classic Coffee Shake. It is Sweet and creamy and tastes fantastic.
A perfect frosted coffee shakes for when you want a caffeine fix and to cool off.
Recommended: Coffee and Cats: Saudi Arabia’s First Cat Cafe
- Sat to Tues 12.30 pm to midnight & Wed to Fri 12.30 pm to 1 am.
- Black Tap, KAFD, 3.04 Al Aqiq, Riyadh 11564,
VOX Cinemas: Watch the newest K-movie
After the Garibong district roundup, Geumcheon Police’s Major Crimes Unit has a mission to bring back a fugitive from Vietnam.
Recommended: Top 10 Greatest Hollywood Movies of All Time
Ma Seok-do, the Beast Cop, and Captain Jeon Il-man intuitively realize that something is wrong with the suspect giving himself up so quickly to uncover crimes committed by Kang Hae-sang, a terrifying.
Ma and his team conduct their investigation across two countries and follow the bloody clues left behind by Kang. This film is another episode of suspense and thrills.
- The Roundup. Rating R18, 1h 46min.
- Book your tickets here.
Gamers8 concert, Seventh Week, and Running Strong
The seventh week of the Gamers8 concert is going to be a memorable musical night this fun weekend in Riyadh. The opening acts are The Engineers, a trio of DJs and producers. Lebanese sensation Myriam Fares follows the opening act.
The night later features performances by one of the best-selling groups in music history, the Black Eyed Peas. DJ Snake will close the show. Only VIP tickets are still available.
- Timings from 8 pm to 1 am.
- VIP tickets start from SAR 1,500.
- Gamers8, NXT LVL Arena, Boulevard Riyadh City.
- Book your tickets here.
August 26, Friday
A Summer Dance Festival for Ladies
Calling all you female dance fans. Syrup Stage and Sawsan, the talented choreographer and dancer, arrange the Summer Dance Festival’s many Boogie Woogie performances this fun weekend in Riyadh.
So, bring your friends, and jive the night away with the incredible sounds on offer.
- Aug 26, 8 pm to midnight
- SAR 160 per person.
- Summer Dance Festival, Syrup Lounge,
- Book your tickets here.
Andalucia brunch Fiesta Andalucia
Azure celebrates the culture and food of Spain’s Andalucia region with its brunch buffet. The brunch features live cooking stations, and the menu is an array of mouth-watering Andalucian delights.
Recommended: Top 15 Riyadh Dining Restaurants – Spoilt for Choice
These include paella, tapas, and grilled lamb leg. Wash it all down with an excellent ol’ sangria, sit back and enjoy the Spanish music. Spen your Friday afternoon in cosmopolitan style.
- Weekend August 26, 12.30 pm to 4 pm,
- SAR 256+ per person, children ages seven to 12 half price, and free for children below six.
- Fiesta Andalucía Brunch,
- Make your Reservations here.
- Tel: 053 341 1234.
Go racing at the go-kart track
Fasten that seat belt and grip the steering wheel hard. It’s off to races with your family and friends. Doos Karting at Boulevard Riyadh City has electric karts with indoor and outdoor racetracks and multi-level spiral ramps.
Every go-kart ride you purchase gets a free game card for the arcade games. This free game offer includes the super-slick air hockey game.
- Daily 4 pm to 2 am.
- SAR 230 for outdoor track and SAR180 for indoor track.
- Doos Karting, Boulevard Riyadh City.
- Tel: 9200 08311.
August 27, Saturday
Work out that swing at the Nofa golf club
Practice your golf this fun weekend summer at Nofa Golf Club Riyadh. It is the home of one of the best golf courses in Saudi Arabia.
The surrounding desert sets a stunning view against the lush greenery and a safari park holed up between holes 8 and 9.
On Fridays and Saturdays, for only SAR 250, you get an 18-hole game of golf, complimentary beverages, a buggy hire, and practice balls for use at the driving range.
- Daily 7.30 am to 5.30 pm,
- Summer Green Fee Package, until August 31.
- Sun to Thurs SAR 100 and SAR 250 on Fri & Sat.
- Nofa Golf Club, Tibrak 19714.
A game of dodgeball with the kids?
Bring the young ones to the Sky Zone’s dodgeball trampoline court. Let them duck, dive, and dodge the balls of walls and the trampoline beds.
Kids love dodgeball with their friends and see who can survive and be the dodgeball champion.
- Sat to Thurs 4 pm to 11.30 pm & Fri 2 pm to midnight.
- Sky Zone, Almakan Mall, Prince Muhammad Ibn Saad Ibn Abdulaziz Rd, Al Malqa, Riyadh 13521,