Fill the final weekend of November with thrilling activities, unique eating experiences, and captivating exhibits and festivals. So get ready and gather your group; we’ve found ten fun and fantastic things to do in Riyadh this weekend.
Top Ten Fun Activities For This Riyadh Weekend
- November 24, Thursday
- November 25, Friday
- November 26, Saturday
November 24, Thursday
The largest area in Riyadh Season, Boulevard World, is worth exploring.
The multicultural Boulevard World transports guests to over ten nations and offers family-friendly entertainment and activities.
The world’s largest artificial lake, The Sphere, the largest spherical theatre, and the Area 15 experience from Las Vegas are also there. Boats can transit between the cities through 11 stations on the lake.
- Blvd. World, till January 22,
- Register for tickets here.
- SAR100 during the week and SAR150 on the weekends.
Enjoy a luscious chocolate dessert.
A new chocolatier has arrived in town with the inauguration of Saudi Arabia’s first-ever JW Marriott hotel in Riyadh.
Casa Cacao of El Celler de Can Roca by Jordi Roca, the renowned three Michelin restaurant, who was recently named the finest pastry chef in the world.
The shop offers exquisite, handcrafted chocolate creations with intriguing flavors, including pralines, carambines, and nougats. However, the distinctive hot chocolate with a thick, velvety profile might be the most indulgent.
- Sahafah, Riyadh 13315, 7647 King Fahad Road,
- Casa Cacao Riyadh, JW Marriott Hotel Riyadh.
- Tel: 011 511 7777.
Visit the Noor Riyadh art display.
The festival’s companion exhibition, “From Spark to Spirit,” co-curated by Gaida Al Mogren and Neville Wakefield, remains one of its highlights.
Through topics including “Architectonics of Light,” “Technologies of Light,” and “Consciousness of Light,” the three-month art display at JAX district explores how light affects how we relate to a world in which change gets signaled by light itself.
So whether you’re a fan of art or just looking for a nice place to spend fun time with your loved ones, take advantage of the Noor Exhibition this weekend in Riyadh.
- The Noor Riyadh Art Exhibition,
- From Spark to Spirit,
- Open from 11 am to 1 am till February 4.
Bond and share a feast together
If you’re dining with family, friends, or by yourself, the Milwan restaurant at Le Meridien Riyadh puts a delicious spin on the delicacies of the well-known American holiday.
Enjoy a celebration supper buffet prepared by the hotel’s culinary specialists in a relaxed, cozy environment.
- Milwan, Le Meridien Riyadh,
- November 24, 7:30–11:30 pm.
- Those over six dine for free, while adults pay SAR 299 per person.
- Tel: 059 837 0780.
November 25, Friday
Participate in a challenging mud run obstacle course.
There are other aspects of Tough Mudder besides the obstacles. An endurance event series tests competitors’ overall strength, endurance, teamwork, and tenacity. Adult competitors get invited to tackle a 5 km or 10 km route with over 21 obstacles.
The Mini Mudder, a 1.5 km course with more than eight obstacles, is open to children under 13. Bring your loved ones to the start and finish festival areas to encourage and support you.
Here, you may sample some delectable cuisine, listen to music, and engage in various entertaining fun activities this weekend in Riyadh.
- November 25, 7 am,
- Dirab Golf & Country Club,
- Tough Mudder. Sign up here.
- The entry fee for the Mini Mudder is SAR 140,
- The adult Tough Mudder, Riyadh Obstacle Race, is SAR 400.
Test out a unique, artistically oriented creative experience.
Start your creative process with an art retreat at The Farm, which is close to Riyadh.
By honing your brush-handling techniques and experimenting with watercolor, you can replenish your creative well, revitalize your artistic soul, and create your distinctive voice and visual language.
Explore the lovely isolated surroundings and interact with other creatives while you’re not busy working on your creations. Fantastic food, drinks, and supplies like brushes, paints, and canvas are all included in the all-inclusive trip.
- On November 25, from 5:00 pm to 2:30 am,
- There will be a social dinner and painting excursion at Kan Ya Ma Kan Farm in Al Ammarya.
- The precise location will get disclosed once your reservation is confirmed.
- Book here. SAR 370 per person.
At KAFD, take in a rooftop supper club.
KAFD hosts a rooftop supper party every Friday where guests can socialize and relax in a chic setting while celebrating food and great dining.
On November 25, customers may savor delicious Japanese cuisine from Chef Akmal Anuar of the one-Michelin-star 11 Woodfire restaurant in Dubai, including wagyu sando, ebi capellini pasta, and Nama chocolate with coffee mousse.
- Level 23 KAFD Dinner Club will be held on November 25 from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm in KAFD Area 4.
- Make reservations here.
- SAR 1,000 per person.
November 26, Saturday
Enjoy delicious baked products at Home Bakery.
Our ideal way to start the day would be with a small treat from the recently launched Home Bakery. This import from Dubai provides the perfect all-day dining experience and serves locally inspired-desserts and freshly baked goods.
You won’t get let down in this place.
- Home Bakery, Al Tal Plaza, Anas Ibn Malik Road, Riyadh 13524,
- Open daily from 09 am to midnight.
Participate in a clay class
This one-time clay class at huna Riyadh Park is open to anyone interested in trying their hand at clay modeling and hand-building ceramics.
The significant aspect is that you can experiment with the clay and mold it into various shapes since you don’t need to use a kiln—a fantastic fun weekend stress reliever in Riyadh.
- November 26 from 06 to 08:
- Huna Riyadh Park Clay Workshop.
- Tel: 053 732 7071.
Honor the splendor of Indonesian culture at DQ.
The Indonesian Embassy in Riyadh will organize a cultural week for Indonesia. It is a four-day event, which runs from Saturday, November 26, to Tuesday, November 29, and features several artistic and cultural activities.
It will also feature a food bazaar featuring various local food sellers’ traditional and street foods from Indonesia. Indonesia Week 2022 will take place at the following place.
- Cultural Palace in the Diplomatic Quarter at 7320 Amr Aldamri Street in Al Safarat, Riyadh 12512,
- On November 26 from 6 pm to 10 pm,
- November 27 and 28 from 1 pm to 10 pm,
- November 29 from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- The public is welcome at no cost.