Abu Dhabi — Monday, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman attended the mourning Majlis for the late Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan. Prince Mohammed offered profound condolences to the UAE President Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan and family.
Also to the brothers and sons of the deceased and senior members of the Al-Nahyan family.
The Saudi Crown Prince arrived in the United Arab Emirates to offer condolences on the death of Sheikh Khalifa. The Crown Prince also offered condolence on behalf of King Salman’s Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
The UAE President thanked the Crown Prince for his sincere brotherly feelings for UAE and its people.
Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan received Prince Mohammed. Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan is Deputy Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
Also present to receive the Saudi Crown Prince were Sheikh Nahyan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of Zayed Charitable and Humanitarian Foundation.
- Lt. General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior
- Sheikh Tahnoun bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE National Security Adviser, and several UAE Sheikhs.
Recommended: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed, UAE’s New President
Prince Abdulaziz bin Ahmed bin Abdulaziz accompanied the Crown Prince. Along with
- Minister of State, Prince Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz,
- Deputy Governor of Riyadh Region, Prince Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz,
- Minister of Sports, Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki Al-Faisal,
- Minister of Interior, Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Naif bin Abdulaziz,
- And several Princes and senior officials.
The Crown Prince was seen off by the UAE President, UAE Sheikhs, and many officials.