Makkah — Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman performed their Eid Al-Fitr prayer on Monday at the Grand Mosque in Makkah.
This Eid prayer at the Makkah Grand Mosque is the first for the King since the 2020 pandemic.
Prince Khalid Al-Faisal received the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. He is the Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and Governor of the Makkah Region.
Recommended: What To Do In Riyadh During The Eid Holiday
Also present were,
- HRH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman,
- Prince Abdullah bin Abdulaziz,
- Deputy Governor of the Makkah Region, Prince Badr bin Sultan,
- Minister of Interior, Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz,
- The commander of the Islamic Military Coalition, retired Pakistani General Raheel Sharif, performed the Eid prayer with the King.
After prayer, King Salman also received princes, scholars, sheikhs, and senior civilian and military officials at his Makkah Palace, Al-Safa.
Recommended: The Importance of Salah in Islam
The Saudi King also received congratulatory phone calls from Arab and Muslim leaders. King Salman thanked them and wished them a happy Eid.
King Salman greeted the Saudi people and Muslims everywhere and thanked Allah; for “successfully and comfortably completing our fasting and worship during Ramadan.”