Saudis Comprise 63.6% of 34 million Population. Ex-pat Population Falls by 8.6%

The total population of Saudi Arabia decreased by 2.6% in the middle of the year 2021. It stood at 34.1M people, compared to the 35M in 2020.

Riyadh — The total population of Saudi Arabia decreased by 2.6 percent in the middle of the year 2021. It stood at 34.1 million people, compared to the 35 million in 2020.

This was stated in a report published on Wednesday by the General Authority for Statistics. GASTAT said that the main reason for the decrease in the total population is the reduced number of non-Saudis.

The ex-pat numbers have fallen by 8.6 percent as many non-Saudis left the Kingdom during the coronavirus pandemic.

Recommended: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing – Top Ten Affiliates In 2022

The authority noted that the Saudi population increased by 1.2 percent in mid-2021 annually. Men represented 56.8 percent of the total population, reaching 19.4 million individuals, while women constituted 43.2 percent, accounting for 14.7 million.

The authority pointed out that the population decline in Saudi Arabia in the middle of the year 2021 came after it posted an increase in 2020, reaching 35 million. T

his increase was substantially higher than the population figure of 34.2 million in 2019.

The report pointed out Saudis nationals constitute 63.6 percent of the country’s total population. Meanwhile, the non-Saudis represent the remaining 36.4 percent.

10% Discount on 1 Bed 2 Beds 3 Beds 4 Beds Apartments