“ITEX 2022” is the International Exhibition of Inventions, Innovations, and Technology held in Malaysia this year
Kuala Lumpur — Saudi students participating in the International Exhibition of Inventions, Innovations and Technology “ITEX 2022” in Malaysia have won thirteen international awards in several scientific fields.
Saudi students, boys, and girls won 6 major golden prizes in various scientific fields at the exhibition. Following Saudi students received international awards in their respective fields-
- Wissam Jaber Al-Maliki automation and operations
- Ismail Ibrahim Safrata automation and operations.
- Faisal Fahd Al-Mahish materials
- Jana Ghassan Zakai information and communication technology and multimedia
- Amira Ali Al-Ajlan biotechnology and health
- Jana Suleiman Al-Rifi environment
Additionally, Saudi students were awarded two silver prizes for the environment, Maimouna Faeq Fatani, and in the field of materials, Mashari Abdullah Al-Dosari.
At the same time,
- Jana Ghassan Zakai,
- Amira Ali Al-Ajlan, and
- Faisal Fahd Al-Mahish received special prizes for the best innovation.
- Jana Suleiman Al-Rifi
- Maimouna Faeq Fatani received honorary awards from the Gulf Patent Council.
ITEX 2022 showcases inventions and innovations in various fields, such as science and technology. It brings together innovators, inventors, investors, and manufacturers worldwide.