Once you have got your hands on a Saudi Visa, you should make sure that it is original before making any further reservations for tickets. If you wonder whether your visa is authentic or not, you’ve come to the right place.
Many agents and companies try to scam people and give them fake visas nowadays. Today we’ll tell you how to know if the visa in your hand is authentic to avoid any troubles going ahead.
Checking The Authenticity Of Saudi Work Visa Via Enjazit
- Open the ENJAZIT website on your computer or smartphone. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Saudi Arabia runs the ENJAZIT portal.
- Switch the language of the page to English if you can not comprehend Arabic.
- From the first dropdown, select the ‘Visa Services Platform’ option from the dropdown menu at the right-hand corner of the page.
- In the dropdown of the query box, select the ‘Visa Using the Application number’ option.
- Enter the “Application Number” and “ID or Passport Number.”
- Now type in the Captcha Code shown on the screen.
- Click on the “Search” button at the bottom.
- Consequently, the page will reload, and all your information will be shown if your visa is valid. The information includes your name, passport number, type of visa, etc.
- Check all your information to make sure that your visa is authentic.