Issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia, Iqama is a national residency permit, or a Saudi work visa meant for expatriates living and working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Thus, it serves as the legal record of a person’s presence in the country, the type of work, and their employer’s details. Suppose you are looking to find the details of someone.
In that case, you can easily do that by typing their Iqama number, passport number, or order number in the Ministry of Labor and Social Development of KSA’s portal.
Recommended: What To Do If You Lost Your Saudi Iqama
The method to check the name of a resident with their Iqama number is very straightforward. You can visit the Ministry Of Labor portal using the following link.
Now You have three options to use;
- You can use their Border number. Saudi Authorities write this number by hand on the passport during immigration.
- Use their Iqama number.
- If their iqama is not issued, you can use their passport number.
- Enter any of the above details and the captcha code. Then, click on the Submit button.
The portal processes the given information, fetches their details, and shows the following statement on your screen.
- Full name of the expatriate
- Their Registration number (Work permit number)
- Their Huroob Status
- The color/status of their Iqama ( Red, green, or yellow)
- The Status of their company.
Although the Ministry of Labor portal covers a significant chunk of the workers, domestic workers are not registered by MOL. Therefore, the data and the names of domestic workers do not show up with this method.
Recommended: How To Get Employment (Job) In Saudi Arabia
Similarly, dependents are also not registered by the Ministry of Labor for Iqama issuance, so you cannot access their information by this method. Dependents and domestic workers are both registered by Jawazat.