So, you’ve just got your STC sim with an excellent package that suits all your needs. You’ve been using STC sim number for quite some days now, but you don’t know how much balance you’ve got left?
Well, don’t you worry because this article has got you covered? We’ll describe all how you can check your remaining balance on your STC sim.
So, here goes the four simple methods to learn about your balance on the STC sim
How to Check STC Balance Through a Dialing Code?
This is perhaps the easiest way to check your STC balance instantly. So, what do you have to do? Here it goes;
- If you want to check your remaining SAWA balance, you should dial “*166#” through your mobile phone.
- STC system will check your account, and the remaining SAWA balance will be displayed on the screen in the form of an SMS pop-up.
- Similarly, if you want to check your remaining STC INTERNET DATA, you should dial “*888*5#” through your mobile phone.
- STC system will check your account, and the remaining STC INTERNET DATA will be displayed on your mobile screen in the form of an SMS pop-up.
You may also like to read more about:
- STC: The Network You Need in KSA
- How to Switch from STC Prepaid to Postpaid and Vice Versa
- How to Switch Language in STC Sim
- How to Check Your STC Sim Number
- The STC eSIM and All You Need to Know About It
How to Check Your STC Balance Through an SMS?
The second most straightforward method to check your remaining balance is via SMS, but it involves a minute or two of waiting.
- For balance inquiry, type “166” in a message and send it to “900,” and you will get an SMS in a few minutes with all your balance details.
- If you want to check your remaining SAWA INTERNET DATA, you should send “2220” or “Balance” to “900.”
How to Check STC Balance via the Helpline?
Well, you can also check your balance by calling the STC helpline. So, with your mobile phone, dial “900” and a customer representative will pick up your call.
You can inquire about your remaining credit from the representative in Arabic, English, or any other preferred available language.
How to Check your Balance Via The mySTC Application?
If none of the above-described methods are your cup of tea, then here comes the mySTC app to your rescue.
With the mySTC app, you can not only check your balance and data statistics but do the following as well:
- View and pay your bills.
- Get SIMs delivery.
- Recharge and balance transfer.
- Check special offers for prepaid customers.
- Get full access to and control of all numbers registered under the customer’s ID.
You can download the mySTC from the links below:
After you have downloaded the mySTC application on your mobile phone, you have to login to your registered account or make a new one, then verify your number and enjoy all the features the app has to offer.
These were all methods you can use to check your credit on the STC prepaid and postpaid numbers.
These methods also work if you are outside of KSA, although extra roaming charges may apply to some of them.