STC is one of the biggest telecom service providers in Saudi Arabia. It offers many mobile services, including prepaid (SAWA) and postpaid (Mofawtar) packages.
These packages range from daily packages to monthly ones at varying price ranges so that you can choose the one best suited to your needs.
Once you have chosen a package that you need, you can continue with it or switch to other plans to match the ever-changing demands of your business or personal life.
Switching from prepaid to postpaid packages and vise versa has never been simpler. STC has brought you the mySTC application in which you can switch from your current package with just a few clicks.
Still, if that isn’t suitable, you can always visit their customer service office or centers, and the employees would be more than happy to help you sort out your dilemma.
You may also like to read more about:
- STC: The Network You Need in KSA
- How to Check STC Balance
- How to Switch Language in STC Sim
- How to Check Your STC Sim Number
- The STC eSIM and All You Need to Know About It
Here we’re going to discuss in detail the steps you need to follow in order to switch your current package in STC.
How to Change from Prepaid to postpaid?
Your easiest bet in this regard is the mySTC application. Download the mySTC application from the links below:
Steps To Switch/Convert STC Prepaid to Postpaid
Once you’ve got the mySTC application on your phone, follow these simple steps to switch from prepaid to postpaid:
- Make sure you’ve consumed your remaining prepaid balance.
- Login to the app with your mySTC account/number.
- Tap on the settings.
- Select number properties.
- Click on upgrade to postpaid.
- Choose the plan you prefer to upgrade your prepaid sim to postpaid. (It will show you all the relevant information about the plan of your choice when you click the plan name).
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- During upgrading your package, an IAM authentication code will be asked of you through the mySTC app. To prepare the code through the IAM website, follow the steps here.
Suppose this method doesn’t work for you, or you face any difficulty during the procedure. In that case, you can visit your nearest STC customer care office for any help.
You can also contact them on their official helpline at 00 966 11 455 5555 to clear up any confusion.
How to Switch from Postpaid to Prepaid?
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to switch from prepaid to postpaid, you must be thinking how the vice versa would be. Well, you can’t do that from a few simple clicks, though.
For switching from postpaid to prepaid, you would have to visit the STC service center. Here, the customer care office representative will ask you to clear the dues on your postpaid sim and pay them within 24 hours.
Once the dues have been paid, STC will soon switch your number from postpaid to prepaid.
So, now you know that you are not bound to your prepaid or postpaid package forever; we wish you a happy time enjoying the plan of your choice and staying connected with your loved ones.