The Saudi Government installed 6 KIOSK (self) immigration machines at the King Khalid International airport in Riyadh in 2018. These KIOSK are located next to the old immigration counters.
These self-immigration counters are easy to use, yet some people are still hesitant to use them. So here, we’ll discuss how you can easily use these self-immigration counters.
Steps to use the self immigration counters
- Firstly you choose your preferred language from the screen.
- Secondly, you will need to scan your passport. After the scan is complete, the screen will show your flight details since the counters are synced with airline check-in counters.
- Now the machine will click a picture of you.
- After being snapped, the machine will ask you to scan your right hand. (This step is not required for children under 5 years of age)
- Once you have completed all the above steps, the machine will print you an immigration slip like a boarding pass that you will present at the immigration counter.