Passport registration with Kingdom’s representations upon arrival is necessary
Riyadh — The General Directorate of Passports, Jawazat, announced six requirements Saudi nationals must check before traveling.
Recommended: The Saudi Host Visa
The Jawazat has called on travelers to review the following Passport Requirements before traveling:
- The passport data is readable, and the person’s picture is clear.
- Obtaining all necessary travel permits.
- The passport must be valid for a minimum of 3 months when traveling within Arab and GCC countries. And six months for travel to foreign countries.
- Verifying the entry requirements of the intended country of travel. Entry visa, etc.
- Verify the health requirements of the intended country of travel.
- The person’s passport must be free of damage.
The Jawazat has also issued a new alert. Saudi nationals (citizens) need to register their passports upon arrival with the Kingdom’s representative through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Recommended: Getting A Refund For MOFA Attestation Fees
“Your passport is your identity outside the Kingdom,” the Jawazat said.
Information about lost passports should be given to the nearest embassy or the person’s representatives to the Kingdom, the Jawazat said.