Jawwy is STC’s digital-first mobile plan and the company offers affordable data packages with eSIM, internet and local minutes.
Jawwy recently launched its new eSIM package. If you have a Jawwy physical SIM card, you can easily replace it with an eSIM card online.
A Jawwy eSIM is a digital sim card that does not have a physical appearance and is simple to activate on your device. All you need is to ensure that your mobile device is compatible with a digital sim card.
Table Of Content
Jawwy eSIM Packages (Updated on 18-03-2023)
|Package Name||Package Offers and Features||Validity Period||Price of the Package|
|Jawwy e-SIM 300||300 GB Data, 3000 National Minutes||90 days |
|Jawwy e-SIM 200 Plus||200 GB Data, 2000 National Minutes||60 days |
|Jawwy eSIM 150||40 GB Data Unlimited Social Media (WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram, & Twitter), 3000 National Minutes||30 days |
|Jawwy eSIM 100||30 GB Data, 20 GB of Social Data which includes (WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, & YouTube), 1500 National Minutes||30 days |
|Jawwy e-SIM 70||20 GB Data, 500 National Minutes, Unlimited use of STC Wi-Fi Hotspots||30 days |
How To Activate Jawwy eSIM?
Steps to activate:
- You need to ensure that you have the latest iOS version on your eSIM-compatible device
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
Scan a QR code
Scan a QR code and download your eSIM settings. To activate your service, you must first contact your carrier.
Following are the steps to scan the QR code:
- Go to “Settings” > Cellular
- And tap “Add Cellular Plan.”
- Scan your downloaded e-SIM QR code
*The number provided with the QR code should be entered if you are asked for a confirmation code when activating eSIM
- Select whether you want your e-SIM to be a primary or secondary line, and then tap the “Add Cellular Plan” to confirm.
Enter the information manually
In case your plan information needs to be entered manually, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular
2. Tap Add Cellular Plan
3. Tap Enter Details Manually at the bottom of your screen
4. To manually enter the required information, follow the instructions on the screen