Since 2024 is approaching, automobile companies are announcing their new models. Our team is updating this article accordingly. Keep watching this page, as it’s updating regularly.
People have a massive following for football games and a passion for cars as their best pastime, giving them a sense of unification. So many people ask, which are Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs?
They have better ground clearance, with AWD(All-wheel drive) and 4WD(Four Wheel Drive) options. That gives the ability to perform smoothly and comfortably on rough terrains, including rocky mountains and deserts, maintaining their grandeur.
A big plus is that many SUVs offer a 7-seat capacity. This makes SUVs a clear choice for the people of Saudi Arabia, whether from Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah, Dammam, or smaller cities in the country.
List Of Saudi Arabia’s Top 10 Favorite SUVs
- 10. Haval H6 2024
- 9. Hyundai Palisade 2024
- 8. Subaru Forester 2024
- 7. Chevrolet Traverse 2024
- 6. Mazda CX-9 2024
- 5. Toyota Fortuner VX3 4×4 2024
- 4. Ford Explorer 2024
- 3. Mitsubishi Outlander 2024
- 2. Nissan Patrol 2024
- 1. Toyota Land Cruiser 2024
10. Haval H6 2024
This may be a surprise and new name for our readers. But we could not stop ourselves from including it in the list. All due to its futuristic Interior. A dashing exterior bundled up with numerous advanced technologies.
Haval is a Chinese SUV manufacturer that began in 2002 and is now considered one of the country’s most promising brands.
Recommended: How to travel from Riyadh to Jeddah?
Haval offers a range of models in Saudi Arabia. We have picked the Haval H6 2024 model. Its exterior design is a head-turner. It is very modern, and its styling design grabs your attention. It can compete with prominent mid-sized SUVs in this category.
Haval H6 interior has a futuristic feel, making this attractive to buyers. But that’s not all; this SUV has technologies and safety features. That makes this car value for the money.
Powered by advanced engine technology, it has placed itself in Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs. It offers FWD and AWD 2.0L 4N20 Turbo 4-Cylinder engine, which produces 201 hp and 320 max. torque (N•m). It has a 7-speed DCT transmission.
Haval H6 in Saudi Arabia offers a list of Technologies and Safety Features:
- LKA(Lane-keeping Assistance)
- TSR(Traffic Signal Recognition)
- ACC+ ICA (Intelligent Cruise Assistance) +TAJ (Traffic Jam Assistance)
- AVM(Around View Monitor System)
- Full-scene auto parking
- Whole road section intelligent dodge
- LCA + Astern side warning
- 9.3 ESP (Helps in Preventing the stability of your car body and providing top safety)
- 6 Omni-directional airbags
- Front seat heating and ventilation
- 12.3-inch ultra-smart touchscreen
- 10.25-inch virtual instrument
- High gloss electroplating rotary shift
- 4 High Tone Speakers + 4 Low Tone Speakers + DTS
The price starts from SAR 84,985 to SAR 99,990. Authorized dealers in KSA are Automotive Distribution & Marketing Co. and their website.
9. Hyundai Palisade 2024
Hyundai Palisade debuted in November 2018 and replaced Maxcruz. It is their flagship SUV.
Hyundai launched a new Palisade with bolder looks packed with tech in 2024.
Currently, the Palisade is Hyundai’s largest vehicle. It is 196.1 inches long with a wheelbase of 114.2 inches.
The Palisade offers three rows of seating and can carry up to eight passengers when equipped with a second-row bench seat.
Hyundai Palisade is Available in Two Trims:
- Hyundai Palisade 2024 3.8L GDi Mid (AWD)
- Hyundai Palisade 2024 3.8L GDi (AWD) Premium
- LambdaⅡ 3.8 GDI: maximum power of 295ps at 6,000rpm and a maximum torque of 36.2kg∙m at 5,200rpm.
Features and specifications may vary by market. Please consult your local dealer.*
The top-of-the-line 3.8 GDI has a 3.8L naturally aspirated engine, producing 295 HP @6000rpm and 355 nm of Torque @5200 rpm and achieving 0-100km/h 7.7 secs. And an 8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode.
Notable interior features are:
- The focal point of attention is the 12.3-inch supervision full digital cluster, offering vivid graphics and text for a clear and colorful display.
- Additionally, there’s another 12.3-inch display that enables split-screen functionality, allowing you to simultaneously view your route and directions, music/radio details, and more.
- This display seamlessly syncs with your smartphone, granting you convenient access to your favorite apps while on the road.
- Palisade offers a generous 1,297 liters of cargo space
- High-quality leather seats
- Bridge-type high console
- Ventilated & heated 1st & 2nd seats
- Smart one-touch walk-in (WALK-IN DEVICE(REAR)
- Head-up Display (HUD)
- Wireless smartphone charger
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)
- Full auto air conditioning system
- Smart tailgate system
- 8-way power driver’s seat with 2-way lumbar support
- USB charging ports
Palisade is equipped with safety features that make it highly demanded by users.
- Automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- 360-degree camera
- There are 7 airbags, including front-seat curtain airbags, front-side airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, and rollover-resistant curtain airbags.
- Back-up guide lamps
- Multi-Collision Brake (MCB) System
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- Parking Distance Warning (PDW)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
The 2024 model’s starting base price is SAR.178,335, compared to the premium model at SAR.216,125.
Hyundai Palisade 2024 3.8L GDi Mid (AWD)
Price: SAR 200,025
Hyundai Palisade 2024 3.8L GDi (AWD) Premium
Price: SAR 216,125
8. Subaru Forester 2024
Its 50-year reliable Boxer Engine powers this Japanese 5-seater SUV Subaru Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight. It may be an odd pick for some readers, but it surely qualifies to be on the list of Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs.
With a 2.0L V4 petrol-powered engine. They produce 154 hp and 196 Nm of Torque with a top speed of 193km/h. As a result, an automatic transmission system achieves 0-100km/h in 10.3 secs.
Empowering confidence in your daily driving needs. The Forester is equipped with the safety feature EyeSight. It monitors traffic movement, enhances cruise control, and warns if you roll outside your lane.
The EyeSight technology, as per statistics, claims to reduce the rate of rear-end crashes by up to 85%.
It has a Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive with Lineartronic + Active Torque Split AWD & XMODE, which offers various driving options and enhances off-road capabilities.
It balances Torque from front to rear wheels in response to real-time traction conditions.
Salient Safety Features:
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)* Airbags
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System + Active Torque Vectoring
- Auto Vehicle Load
- Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection (SRVD)*2
- Steering Responsive Headlights (SRH)
The 2024 model’s starting base price is SAR 135,250. Al Yemeni Motors Co. is Subaru’s authorized dealer in Saudi Arabia.
If you are interested in buying this SUV, you can further get details at https://www.subaru.com.sa/
7. Chevrolet Traverse 2024
Chevrolet Traverse is a mid-sized 7-seater American SUV in 4 variants in Saudi Arabia. Being a Mid-sized SUV, this car has a more powerful engine than its competitors.
Chevrolet Traverse Variants
- LT CLOTH – From SAR 154,100
- LT LEATHER – From SAR 183,500
- RS – From SAR 196,900
- PREMIER – From SAR 201,500
- It has a 3.5L V6 engine producing 310 hp @ 6800 RPM and 266 lb·ft @ 2,800 rpm (361 N·m).
- Its top speed is 200 km/h and touches 0-100km/h in 7.3 secs.
- The 9-speed automatic transmission enables smooth shifting. It offers the comfortable ride you want and the fuel economy you need.
- Fuel Efficiency 11.9 km/l
Traverse 2024 comes with superb safety features and technologies. Make your drive pleasurable by keeping you and your loved ones connected and entertained.
Furthermore, you’re in command of the Chevrolet Infotainment display, which is available with Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM compatibility. Furthermore, with USB ports offered in every row, your every trip is pleasurable.
Traction Mode Select
Some of the Salient Features of Chevy Traverse
Many practical and safety features are offered. That makes it highly desirable and competitive with its competition.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Automatic Braking
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Park Assist
- Surround Vision On Display Screen
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Intellibeam® Headlamps
You can contact ALTAWKILAT Saudi Arabia for further inquiries and visit their website.
Recommended: What does buying a car in Saudi Arabia look like?
6. Mazda CX-9 2024
Mazda CX-9 Variants
The Mazda CX-9 is a stylish mid-sized Japanese 7-seater SUV with 4 variations.
- Grade3 – Vehicle Price: SAR 115,000 + 17,250 (VAT 15%)
- Ignite – Vehicle Price: SAR 132,000 + 19,800 (VAT 15%)
- Grade1 – Vehicle Price: SAR 137,000 + 20,550 (VAT 15%)
- High Plus – Vehicle Price: SAR 151,000 + 22,650 (VAT 15%)
Its popularity in the region makes this car worthy of being on the list of Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs.
All variants have a standard SKYACTIV® 4 Cylinder – 2.5 L Dynamic Pressure Turbo Engine, which produces 231 Hp (ps) @ 5000 RPM and 420 Nm torque @ 2000 rpm.
SKYACTIV® 6-speed Automatic Transaxle gearbox is standard in all variants. It achieves a top speed of 210 km/h and reaches 0-100km/h in just 7.0 secs.
Mazda CX-9 has technology and safety features, making it highly desirable to its buyers.
Protection and Safety Features
- 6 Airbags (Dual front + Side front + Curtain)
- SKYACTIV® Body Ring structure contains Ultra-tensile steel
- Impact-absorbing steering system
- Front seats mitigate the shock to the neck
- Post-Crash Fuel Cut System
- Secondary collision reduction _ hazard warning
- Seatbelt reminder for all seats
- Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDWS)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Parking sensors: front + rear
- Rearview camera
- Active Driving Display (ADD) On the windscreen
- Driver Support Technology
- Cruise Control
- Lane-keep Assist (LAS)
Haji Husein Alireza & Co. is an official distributor in the KSA region. You can visit the website for further details.
5. Toyota Fortuner VX3 4×4 2024
The Toyota Fortuner is an established Japanese 7-seater SUV that has ruled the market in this category for years and kept itself on the list of Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs for quite some time.
Toyota Fortuner Variants in Saudi Arabia
There are 6 variants of Fortuner in Saudi Arabia, including petrol and diesel engines.
- GX-2 4X2 – PRICE SAR 123,510
- GX-2 4X4 – PRICE SAR 134,320
- VX-1 4X4 – PRICE SAR 157,665
- VX-2 LTD DIESEL – PRICE SAR 171,465
- VX-2 LTD PLUS DIESEL – PRICE SAR 171,465
- VX-3 4X4 – PRICE 179,170
Its top-of-the-line variant is VX3 4×4, with a 4.0 L, 6-CYLINDERS Engine. With an output of 235 HP / 5200 RPM and producing a Max Torque of 376 Nm / 3800 RPM.
It has a 6-speed Automatic Transmission with Part-Time 4WD with Transfer Case (HI/LOW) and Rear Differential Lock system. Its Fuel Consumption is 9.6 Km/L in the city.
It has an 18″ Alloy Wheel, and the tire size is 265/60R18, which gives a smooth ride on regular roads and works well on off-road terrains and rocky mountains.
Few highlighted interior features.
- Engine Push Start/Stop Button
- Leather Seats
- Power Front Seats
- Front Seats Ventilation
- Shift Lever Leather-Trimmed
- Paddle Shift Controls on Steering Wheel (Automatic)
- Steering Wheel Leather-Trimmed with Wood Grain Effect
- Telescopic steering wheel
- Multi-Information Display
- Upper Glove Box A/C Ventilation
- Front Automatic Climate Control
- Navigation System Touch Screen 8-inch
- Apple CarPlay System
- 6 Speakers
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Rear Automatic Climate Control (Cooling Only)
- Front Passenger Door Lock (Made in Malaysia)*
- LED Dome Light
- Automatic Power window on all doors
- Floor Interior Illumination (Made in Malaysia)*
- Door Courtesy lamp
- Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror
- Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Rear Dual USB Power Socket “Fast Charger”
- Audio & Entertainment System
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Convenience & Safety Features
- Wireless Charger
- Cruise Control
- Rear Camera
- Front and rear Parking Sensors
- Power Back Door
- Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger + Driver Knee )
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Tire Pressure Warning System (TPWS)
- Traction Control (TRC)
- Anti-Theft System (Engine Immobilizer)
- Prayer Mat (Made in Saudi Arabia)*
- Safety Package
Toyota’s authorized dealer in Saudi Arabia is Abdul Lateef Jamil Motors. You can check further details on their website.
4. Ford Explorer 2024
Explorer is a popular, powerful American SUV. It comes in the following multiple trims.
Ford Explorer Variants in Saudi Arabia
The base price starts from SAR 175,835 to SAR 254,725 for the upgraded variant.
- Base 100A
- XLT 200A
- XLT 202A
- LIMITED 300A
- LIMITED 310A
- ST 400A
- ST 401A
Quick Power Facts
|POWERTRAIN OPTIONS||BASE 100A||XLT 200A||XLT 202A||LIMITED 300A||LIMITED 310A||ST 400A/401A|
|3.3 TI-VCT V6 PETROL||285HP – 353Nm Torque||–||–||–||–||–|
|2.3 ECOBOOST I-4||–||300HP – 420Nm||300HP – 420Nm||300HP – 420Nm||–||–|
|3.3L HYBRID 4WD V6||–||–||–||–||318 HP – 473Nm||–|
|3.0L ECOBOOST V6||–||–||–||–||–||400 HP – 563Nm|
The Limited 310A option is powered with a 3.3L Hybrid 4WD with Terrain Management System.™ The Explorer is prepared for the road ahead.
Having V6 Direct Injection Ti-VCT EcoBoost I-4 engine producing 318 HP. Churning out 473 N.M. of Torque with an all-new RWD 10-speed Automatic Transmission.
The 2024 Explorer’s power and driving energetics come equipped with an attractive design that boasts authentic comfort and style. It is built for an active lifestyle.
You will also get an interior space that accommodates so much. The kids, sports equipment, camping gear, and anything else you may need on the adventure.
You get ample interior cabin room that comfortably accommodates 5-7 passengers.
Ford Explorer is equipped with plenty of technology options. For added assistance and to enhance your driving experience. Thanks to SYNC® 3 and FordPass Connect™ on your side. You’ll find that staying connected is easy.
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
It comes with Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology, which includes:
- Auto High-Beam Headlamp.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System).
- Rear View Camera.
- Lane Keeping System.
- Lane-Keep Alert.
- Lane-Keep Beep.
- Driver Alert.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking.
- Pedestrian Detection
- Forward-Collusion Warning.
- Dynamic Brake Support.
- Adaptive LED Lighting
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Hill Descent Control
- Tri-Zone Climate Control
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
- Sidewind Stabilization
- 6 Airbags and Side-Curtain
- AdvanceTrac® w/RSC® (Roll Stability Control™)
- Steering Column – Power Tilt/Telescoping
You can check further details on the Ford website in KSA.
3. Mitsubishi Outlander 2024
Mitsubishi Pajero, a successful and reliable SUV that ruled for 3 decades, was discontinued in 2021.
The all-new Mitsubishi Outlander 2024, a 7-seater SUV, might be a good option for you in the market! Outlander is a promising vehicle with a style, performance, and safety blend to satisfy your needs.
Let’s dive into what makes the Mitsubishi Outlander could be your next SUV.
Sleek and Modern Design
The Mitsubishi Outlander’s sleek and modern design makes it an outstanding choice. This SUV will turn heads on the road with its dynamic front grille, stylish LED headlights, and available 20-inch alloy wheels. It’s a perfect combination of sophistication and ruggedness.
Spacious and Comfortable Interior
Step inside the Mitsubishi Outlander, and you’ll find a comfortable and spacious interior that accommodates up to seven passengers.
The high-quality materials, soft-touch surfaces, and ergonomic seating make every journey enjoyable. Whether running errands or embarking on a long road trip, you’ll be at ease.
Advanced Safety Features
Mitsubishi Outlander reflects this commitment to provide passenger safety.
It is equipped with ADAS (Advanced driver assistance systems )advanced safety features, including:
• 11 SRS Airbags.
• Adaptive Cruise Control [ACC].
• Blind Spot Warning [BSW].
• Driver Attention Alert [DAA].
• Forward Collision Mitigation system [FCM].
• Lane Change Assist.
• Lane Departure Warning [LDW].
• Multi Around Monitor.
• Rear Automatic Emergency Braking [Rear AEB].
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert [RCTA].
• Anti-theft alarm system
• Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
• Hill Descent Control (HDC)
• Hill Start Assist (HSA)
• Parking Sensors (Front & Rear)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Traction Control (TRC)
• Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
These features work together to provide a secure driving experience and give you peace of mind on the road.
Performance and Efficiency
The Mitsubishi Outlander offers two powertrains: The standard 2.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine provides excellent fuel efficiency. It produces 181 hp at 6000 rpm and 245 kg-m of torque at 3500 rpm.
You can confidently navigate various driving conditions with available Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC). S-AWC stands out as MITSUBISHI MOTORS’ constant, 4WD-rooted integrated system for vehicle dynamics control.
It fine-tunes power distribution and brake management at each wheel, enhancing your vehicle’s performance, cornering capability, and overall stability regardless of the driving conditions.
Infotainment and Connectivity
Stay connected and entertained with the Outlander’s modern infotainment system. It has a 9-inch Smartphone-link Display Audio [SDA] Navigation System, so you can effortlessly connect your smartphone and enjoy easy access to your preferred apps and music.
Furthermore, BOSE ® Premium Sound System will enhance your music experience.
No more fussy wires; you have a Wireless Charger with a Tray!
Mitsubishi backs the Outlander with an impressive warranty, including a 3-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, demonstrating their confidence in the vehicle’s durability.
Variations & Price
Mitsubishi Outlander is available in three variations.
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2024 2.5L GLX Mid Line
Price: SAR 109,250
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2024 2.5L GLX High Line+ AWD
Price: SAR 138,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2024 2.5L GLX Full Option AWD
Price: SAR 155,250
Quick Specs Table
|Specs||Mitsubishi Outlander 2024 2.5L GLX Mid Line|
|Engine & Power||–|
|Engine Capacity (liters)||2.5|
|Drive Type||Front Wheel Drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (liters)||55|
|Fuel Economy (L/100 Km)||6.8|
|Top Speed (Km/h)||200|
|Seating Capacity||7 Seater|
|Trunk Capacity (liters)||331|
AlESAYI Motors are authorized distributors of Mitsubishi automobiles in the KSA region. Their contact details are as follows:
Toll-free number: 8002440060
Main office address: Al-Esayi Plaza
Downtown Madinah Road – Jeddah
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2. Nissan Patrol 2024
Whenever we talk about one of the most loved and reliable SUVs in the Gulf region, the name that comes into your mind is the Nissan Patrol.
Nissan Patrol Variants in Saudi Arabia
The Nissan Patrol has multiple variants available in Saudi Arabia:
- XE – PRICE SAR 209,999
- SE T2 – PRICE SAR 242,399
- LE T1 – PRICE SAR 261,599
- SE TITANIUM – PRICE SAR 268,499
- LE T2 – PRICE SAR 288,299
- SE PLATINUM CITY – PRICE SAR 290,899
- LE TITANIUM – PRICE SAR 319,199
- LE PLATINUM CITY – PRICE SAR 377,499
- NISMO – PRICE SAR 411,199
It has earned its reputation with its power to give exceptional comfort not just on ordinary roads but on the desert and rugged mountain terrain. It has made Nissan Patrol the top contender of Saudi Arabia’s top ten SUVs for a long time.
The SUV has numerous safety features, such as intelligent emergency braking with pedestrian detection and an intelligent forward collision warning system.
The Nissan Patrol base model is powered by a 4.0-liter V6 engine, producing 275 horsepower and 394 Nm of Torque. The 5.6-liter V8 variant produces 400 horsepower and 560 Nm of Torque.
The Interior is packed with many powerful features, including two intuitive screens. The first one is an 8-inch Premium Infotainment system screen. It features a multitouch gesture function and connects multiple devices through a Wi-Fi hotspot.
The second one, the 7-inch icon-based menu screen, provides the necessary information, such as settings, music controls, and phonebooks. The I.T. commander next to the gear lever controls all these functions swiftly.
Visit the Nissan KSA website for more details.
1. Toyota Land Cruiser 2024
The Toyota Land Cruiser 7-Seater is the obvious choice to grab the number one spot on our Top 10 SUVs in Saudi Arabia list.
The DNA of the Land Cruiser is linked to its 60 years of heritage. It is a clear winner on the most challenging rugged rocky terrains or a deep dive into the slippery sand of the desert.
It has a solid and rigid body structure. A mighty engine and advanced 4×4 systems. Making this SUV an all-rounder hero.
Toyota Land Cruiser Variants in Saudi Arabia
It is available in several variants in Saudi Arabia. Four different types of engines are being offered to match your requirements and set budget.
- GXR1 – PRICE SAR 251,160
- GXR2 – PRICE SAR 269,100
- GXR3 – PRICE SAR 298,310
- GXR4 – PRICE SAR 310,385
- GXR-V – PRICE SAR 323,265
- VX. – PRICE SAR 364,090
- VXR. – PRICE SAR 406,410
- GX-DSL – PRICE SAR 242,880
- GXR2-DSL – PRICE SAR 266,455
- GXR3-DSL – PRICE SAR 291,870
- GXR4-DSL – PRICE SAR 303,945
- VX-DSL. – PRICE SAR 357,190
- GR-S DSL. – PRICE SAR 407,445
Note: Prices may vary from time to time. You can verify the current price by checking Toyota’s website in KSA*.
Details of engines are as follows:
The Toyota Land Cruiser 2024 offers efficient engines instead of V8, producing more power with V6 engine variants.
1) Engine: 3.3L V6 Twin Turbo
- Max Output: 302 HP
- Torque: 700 N.M.
- 10-Speed AT with Sequential Mode
- Full-Time 4WD with Transfer Case (HI/LOW)
- Front & Rear Differential Lock
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 110 Liter
- 7 Passengers (Including the Driver)
- Tires Size: 265/65R18
- Dimensions L – W – H (mm): 4950 – 1980 – 1905
2) Engine: 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo
- Max Output: 409 HP
- Torque: 650 N.M.
- 10-Speed AT with Sequential Mode
- Full-Time 4WD with Transfer Case (HI/LOW)
- Rear Differential Lock
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 110 Liter
- 7 Passengers (Including the Driver)
- Tires Size: 265/65R18
- Dimensions L – W – H (mm): 5115 – 1980 – 1945
This SUV offers some extraordinary off-road performance features. Such as the Crawl Control (CRAWL) with Off-road Turn Assist (OTA) Multi-terrain Select. And the Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS).
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS)
- Supplementary Restraint System (Srs) Airbags
- Surefooted Control
- Multi-terrain Select (Mts)
- The Torsen® Limited Slip Differential (Lsd)
- Crawl Control System
- Four-wheel Active Height Control Suspension & Adaptive Variable Suspension System
- Toyota Turn Assist
- Power Back Door
- JBL Audio System
- Flexible Seating Options
- Smart Entry System
- Keep It Coolbox
- Optitron Speedometer
- New Stitched Leather Seats (Gxr Grand Touring)
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Daytime Running Led Lamps And The Bi-xenon Technology.
- 20 Inch Alloy Wheels
If you want to grab this SUV, log on to their official website.
We are equally excited as you read Saudi Scoop’s article and search for your perfect SUV. The one that fulfills your requirements matches your personality, and meets your budget. Good luck!