You can check the validity of your Saudi visa status online in many ways. Two of the most common methods include checks through.
- Muqeem Portal
- Passport Number
- Absher Portal
Previously, the visa check facility was also available on the Enjazi portal. However, this facility has now been moved to the MOFA Visa portal.
Saudi visa status check through Muqeem Portal
To check your visa validity in minutes, you can use the Muqeem portal. Here are the steps you should follow to do so:
- Firstly, go to the Muqeem Portal.
- Then, enter your Iqama number or your visa number.
- Here, you can verify your visa/Iqama number through your date of birth. You can also double-check your Iqama number through your passport number.
- Click on the ‘Check’ option.
You will now be able to view your visa details. These details include visa validity, type, and date of issue.
Saudi visa status check through your Passport Number
You can also check the validity of your visa through your passport number. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides this online visa validity check service. To use this service, follow the steps below.
- Head over to the MOFA website.
- Then, click the ‘Citizens and Residents’ option.
- Select the inquiry type as Visa Application.
- Then you will have to type in your MOFA Application number.
- Next, enter your passport number.
- Enter the correct Captcha code.
- Click Search.
Visa Stamping Status on MOFA
Your Saudi visa status will appear on the next page once you click the Search button following the above steps. If your visa is stamped, a page will appear displaying the below information:
- Application date
- Application number
- You Visa Number
- 2 Barcodes
Your visa still needs to be stamped if the page shows only one barcode.
Checking Your Visa Status Through Absher Portal
- Firstly, log in to your Absher account.
- Click on the ‘My Services’ option.
- Then, select the ‘Inquiries’ option.
- Click on ‘Passport’ and then the ‘Exit/Entry Visa Status‘ option.
- Here, you will have to provide the following details:
- Your Iqama ID
- Your Visa/Passport number
- Sponsor ID
- Image code
- Select the ‘View’ option.
Standard Saudi Visa Validity
Moreover, there are standard validity periods for some visas. To give you a better idea about some of the standard visa validity periods, below are a few examples of different visas and their validity:
The Hajj Visa is valid for 30 days. However, the Umrah visa is valid for three months.
It is valid for 365 days. However, you can stay at one place for 90 days only at once, with multiple entries. If you have a single-entry tourist visa, it will now be valid for three months.
Family Visit Visa:
If you have a single-entry family visit visa, it would be valid for 30 days. However, if you applied for a multiple-entry visa, it would be valid for 90 days.
With a multiple-entry visa, you can enter Saudi Arabia a maximum of 4 times, each visit lasting 90 days.
Personal Visit Visa:
A single-entry visit visa lasts 90 days. A multiple-entry personal visit visa lasts 365 days.