When planning to leave Saudi Arabia permanently, expatriate residents need to get their Final Exit Visa. The Final Exit Visa is also referred to as Khurooj Nihai in Saudi Arabia.
This ensures that you can choose to return to Saudi Arabia with a new visa if you wish to do so in the future.
Moreover, the Ministry of Interior and Labor have come up with a more convenient way of checking your visa status. You can check your Exit Visa status online in two ways by using either the;
- MOL-KSA website
- Absher portal
However, it is important to note that this visa is more often than not valid for only 60 days.
Recommended: Saudi E-Visa Application Guide For GCC Residents
Checking Your Saudi Final Exit Visa Status Through MOL Website
- First, head over to the MOL website. You can do so by clicking here.
- Then, you need to enter your Iqama number.
- Along with that, enter your passport or visa number.
- You also need to enter your border number here.
- Lastly, enter the image code.
- Then, click the green button.
- Check the Employment Status Field.
- If your Final Exit Visa is approved, you will be able to see a خروج نهاي (Khurooj Nihai) status.
- However, if it is not approved, you will see a علي رأس العمل (ali ras alamal) status in the employment status field. This means that your exit visa is in process.
Recommended: Your Guide to Obtaining a Work Visa for Saudi Arabia
Checking Your Saudi Khurooj Nihai Status Through Absher
- To see your exit status through Absher, open the Absher website.
- Click on the “Individuals” option.
- Then, select your preferred language, that is, English or Arabic.
- Log in to your Absher account and click the “Dashboard” tab.
- Then, click on the “More Details” option.
- Search for “Visa Class” under the “Visa Information” option.
- If the authorities have approved your Final Exit Visa, your Visa Class will show the status “Final.”
Recommended: Insurance For Domestic Worker Contract Eminent, Says Human Resource Ministry
Saudi Final Exit Visa Eligibility Requirements
Moreover, ex-pats must also have a valid passport to obtain this final visa. The general directorate of passports in Saudia has announced the requirements for an exit visa.
Per the announcement, ex-pats’ passports must have a validity of at least sixty days. If your passport does not meet the validity criteria, you must renew it to apply for your exit visa.