During the pandemic and post, many small businesses and other entrepreneurs switched to selling their products online. Shopify played a vital role in providing turn-key solutions to online selling.
From going live and selling their items to publicizing them and posting pictures on different platforms, they used online marketing ways. And make their start-up successful.
One step closer to your online dream!
Could there be a platform that combines all the sources in one place, serves you a business plan on a single platter, and markets it all? All you have to do is have an Internet device to be the controller. Is Shopify your way to go?
Let’s discuss it further.
Shopify: Everything You Should Understand
- An E-commerce platform that helps you run and grow your businesses globally.
- Shopify powers your skills and plans with expertise and marketing strategies to give your business the extra boost it needs.
- Not just that, it believes in working in terms of the future and subsequently shapes the industry that suits you in all aspects and phases.
- From upgrades, monthly plans, and various marketing approaches, they help you expand your businesses.
How does Shopify function
- Promote and ship your products through a single online store through Shopify.
- Are you running a small-scale or large-scale business? Shopify offers subscription-based programs for all your plans and budgets.
- You have various options available to sell your products. You can sell;
- Online through a website.
- One-on-one through an app.
- Both online and in person.
- On social media through Shopify.
- Connect Shopify to sales channels like eBay, Walmart, Amazon, Google, etc.
Monthly plans that Shopify offers
The most important part of the deal is choosing the subscription plan that suits your business. Get a headstart with a 14-day free trial and opt for a pricing plan to learn about the features.
All these bundles are incredible in their ways. The rewards include Online stores, unlimited products, various sales channels, discount codes, and gift cards on the purchase of any plan. Each bundle has an upgrade and a feature, making it stand out and more apt for your business. Rule them out and choose!
This plan is ideal for users who deal with in-person sales. It also lets you put a Shopify buy button on your existing website. You get one staff login and a maximum of 1 inventory location for $9 per month, with a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. In addition, you can issue gift cards and view bills.
The basic plan is the cheapest, most affordable plan and has a standalone, functional online store. This bundle is one of the most popular if you’re a startup looking for Omni channel selling options. At $29 a month and 2.9% + 30¢, it offers up to 2 staff accounts and shipping discounts of up to 77%.
Moreover, this plan has basic reports and up to 4 inventory locations with unlimited products and file storage.
If you invest more, you can go for the upgraded version and more add-ons. This bundle rewards you with five staff accounts and a maximum of five inventory locations.
Not just that, all this with professional reporting and up to 88% shipping discounts at $79 a month and 2.6% + 30¢ per transaction only.
With the lowest transaction fees, this bundle is for custom report building. It offers 15 staff accounts with up to 8 inventory locations and shipping discounts of up to 88%. At $299 per month and 2.4% of the value of the transaction plus 30 cents, this bundle is a good deal.
Moreover, it has an edge regarding third-party calculated shipping, E-commerce automation, and import taxes—the bigger the traffic online and in person, the more advancement of plans is required.
What more does Shopify offer
Just when you thought you were done counting on the perks offered by Shopify, there’s more in!
The other offers include dropshipping and fulfillment of orders for your valuable businesses.
Free of shipping logistics and inventory costs, no third-party deals, and additional taxes
How does it work
The buyer places the order online, which is forwarded to the main dropshipping supplier. After the order is prepared, it reaches the supplier to the customer.
It Saves time, saves inventory space costs, pays for products after they’re sold, and sells them globally; smart marketing!
As the name suggests, order fulfillment refers to fulfilling the order’s requirements as placed by the customer.
- Affordable plan and delivering your orders in the given delivery window. This has a great impact on customers.
- The orders as placed are distributed among the fulfillment centers, dividing the workload and improving the service.
- Customers are skeptical when placing orders; we reassure them by offering reliable, smooth returns.
- With end-to-end fulfillment services, operations are easy to manage and store.
How does it work?
Get your orders prepared, packaged, and labeled for shipment. The steps your order goes through are as follows;
- The customer places the order.
- Products are exported across the fulfillment networks.
- Storage items are packaged.
- The order is ready for delivery.
- From the fulfillment center, the order reaches its valuable customers!
Will Shopify be your choice for Smart Business?
Take from the discussion that the time from starting a brand to bringing it into business and marketing the already published brand requires a team of efforts and sources in different fields for execution. Shopify gives you all that in just one place through various chains and branches.