Sometimes when applying for a visa application, you might make a mistake. It’s all well and good if you pick up on your mistake before submitting the application, but if you don’t, then you have to cancel the initial visa application and submit a new error-free one.
There are two ways in which your visa can be revoked:
- Wait for the visa to expire.
- Canceling the visa via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs portal
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of KSA provides an e-service for visa application and cancellation.
If you make a new visa application without canceling the previous application, your new application will be rejected.
Recommended: What To Do If Your Saudi Iqama Gets Lost
Steps for Visa Cancellation
To cancel your visa, you need to follow the steps described below:
- Access this link for the e-service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
- Select “English” on the top left corner of the page.
- Choose the “Request a family Visit “option.
- Submit the initially required information.
- Reach the fourth step called “Visitor Information.”
- In the “العنوان” section of the visitor’s information, write the Visa number that you need to cancel instead of your office address.
- Complete the form and submit it.