What is Mudad?
Mudad is a digital payroll and compliance system established by the Ministry of Labor in KSA. It is used by small to medium-sized companies with 1-1000 employees.
Mudad allows for the monitoring of payroll violations by employers. It also lets employers submit justifications, and employees respond to them.
What is a Payroll System?
It is a digital system that regulates the payment of wages. The payroll system contains instantaneous and accurate information on the state of wages, facilitates wage calculation, and increases the level of wage protection.
It provides Payroll and Data management services and issues an E-wallet and WPS integration to avoid violations.
What is a Compliance System (+ Contract Authentication via Tameenati / GOSI) ?
A compliance system is a governmental system for the protection of wages & contract authentication. It helps preserve the contracting parties’ rights and achieve a safe work environment.
Recommended: GOSI Online Registration
How to Register ?
To register on the Mudad website, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the Mudad website via Mudad
- Click on the “Start now” button.
- Enter your Iqama number.
- Press the “Verify” button.
- You will now receive an OTP via your Absher account to enter.
- Enter your name, email address, your mobile number, and choose a password.
- Now you have successfully created a Mudad account.