Located 80KM north of the city, along the Red Sea, Thuwal Beach remains one of the most beautiful beaches in Saudi Arabia.
It provides a serene view of the clear water, located far from the city, making it more peaceful. This makes it the perfect spot for tourists to spend time relaxing with their families.
Activities You Can Do At Thuwal Beach
With mesmerizing ocean views, you can indulge in fun activities at Thuwal beach to make your visit more enjoyable. These may include:
- You can have a relaxing day out with a fantastic view. Therefore, it also makes it the best spot to unwind for tourists.
- Go swimming in the clear water.
- Go for a yacht, boat, or cruise ride. Also, since this beach is well-known for its fishing center, interested tourists can go for fishing activities during their boat rides.
- Boat rides during sunset are also one of the most common pastimes of tourists visiting Thuwal beach.
- You can also have a pleasant stroll on the beach while trying different food items from vendors along the coast. These vendors have a variety of food items from Saudi cuisine.
- Moreover, there are fast food and ice cream stalls, along with those that offer traditional food and seafood.
- Get souvenirs for your loved ones from the gift shops there.
If you want to stay near Thuwal beach for a few days and enjoy the peaceful view this beach provides, you can book a hotel near the beach.
Fortunately, many hotels present there has the perfect view of the beach. Some include Marina Hotel, Rotana Marina, and Bay La Sun Marina.
Recommended: The 8 Coldest Winter Places in Saudi Arabia
Furthermore, private huts are available on the beach, which you can book to make your visit more cozy and suitable for your privacy needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1- Q. When is the best time to visit Thuwal beach?
Plan a winter getaway to Thuwal Beach for a more comfortable trip. Winter in Thuwal lasts from November to January and provides the perfect time for tourists to visit compared to the summer’s scorching heat.
2– Q. What are the timings of the Thuwal beach for tourists?
Everyone can visit the beach anytime they want. However, people can only swim there or near the shore from 10 am to 6 pm.
3– Q. Are visitors allowed to swim there?
Yes, visitors can swim safely as the water is shallow. However, they can only swim from 10 am to 6 pm. Before going for a beach swim, seek the authorities’ permission.
Recommended: Top 10 things to do in Jeddah
This would ensure that you are safe while swimming, as it would alert the professionals to supervise you while you are swimming.
4– Q. What is the entry fee for Thuwal beach?
Entry is free of cost for everyone.
5– Q. Can tourists visit Thuwal beach any time?
Yes, they can. However, tourists must carry their passports while driving to the beach or going for boat rides.