Crowdbotics is a software developing company founded in 2016 with a small headquarters in Berkeley, California, United States. It is a remote-first company that offers an application development platform for developing, deploying, and updating applications.
With Crowdbotics, you can develop and deploy apps across multiple platforms without knowing any code. It includes features like IDEs, code-free development, templates, APIs, data synchronization, and analytics to help developers develop apps.
Crowdbotics Used for
- Software Development
- Voice-Enabled Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Virtual Reality
- Wearable Devices
- API Integrations
- Version Control
- Testing Management
- Graphical User Interface
Recommended: Softorino Apps Review
- Users can design a beautiful screen with images, buttons, styling, text fields, sliders, switches, icons, and other interactive elements.
- Every component you create will automatically generate and export as React Native + Django code.
- It provides a ‘visual model editor that lets you design the data models to power your app.
- Crowdbotics’ platform allows you to test new screens and features directly.
- Text can be converted to layouts using GPT-3
- The Crowdbotics platform consists of a mix of prebuilt and custom options
- You can make a slow project faster by hiring Crowdbotic’s developers on demand
- Add components to your Crowdbotics app and customize the code directly within the linked GitHub repo
- Use Crowdbotics to host your app and benefit from world-class infrastructure, implementation, and maintenance services
- The ability to add new features to your app and export full Django + React Native code can be done with a single click
- For each component you create with Crowdbotics, you’ll be able to export auditable, high-quality source code.
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
- Small Business
Recommended: How To Make Money From Home – 10 Proven Ways In 2022
It is free to use Crowdbotics App Builder. You will only be charged if you choose Crowdbotics as a hosting provider.
It has two monthly subscription plans
- Pro ($199 per month)
- Advanced ($499 per month)
Subscribers can also choose a yearly plan. For detailed information about the Enterprise plans, you can contact the company.
- Website: Crowdbotics Application Development
- Deployment: SaaS/Web/Cloud
- Customer Support: It provides Online Chat Support
- Verdict: The solution is provided for industries like Technology, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Legal, Logistics, Government, and Non-profit.
- Headquarters: Berkeley, California, United States
- Founded In: 2016
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Revenue: $28 million
Crowdbotics facilitates the fast creation of high-quality and real-time production software applications. It provides hundreds of prewritten, commonly used code packages that users can add directly to their mobile or web applications.
The platform is built with several open-source building blocks, including social login, communities, and notifications.
Recommended: AWeber: Do More For Less
Crowdbotics also provides a network of expert developers and PMs to estimate, design, build, test, and launch your app or integration. Extra development resources can also be hired directly from the dashboard when needed.
The platform allows developers and engineers to build complex software applications by assembling and installing code components directly from productivity tools like Github, Slack, and JIRA.
Users can easily create a SPA, API, or PWA in minutes without a hitch.