LULU Software is a Canadian Company that makes simple yet high-quality software. Soda PDF is a software developed by LULU Software that allows you to organize and create your office documents efficiently.
According to several users, it is an easy-to-use application. It also has distinctive features which make achieving your business documentation goals easier.
Recommended: Softorino Apps Review
This article will give you a little more insight into the LULU software (Soda PDF). It includes the software’s features, pros, and cons, including everything you need to know to decide if this is the right software according to your needs.
Table of contents
Moreover, Soda PDF works as a collection of solutions you require to increase your business productivity, providing you services such as,
- A PDF form creator
- Document encryption
- Cloud PDF creation
- Collaboration with other partners
- Converting documents
Furthermore, it can help you to provide training to your employees. You can train them by preparing documents or by having a live discussion. You can also create videos and hold webinars through this Soda PDF.
To use this software, you can purchase its license. Although, you can go for volume licensing, which is only available for more than five licenses. A free version of this app is available too.
Recommended: GetResponse: A Must-Have For Better Marketing
However, you can also use a free trial version to see if this application is what you are searching for. You can find this Soda PDF on the following:
- Mac OS X
Soda PDF Pricing
You can purchase a monthly or yearly plan for this software. The packages start from as low as $48 per year for Soda PDF Home Plan or $10 per month. In contrast, the premium plan costs $84 per year or $15 per month.
It also offers business and enterprise editions (perpetual license). You can even get volume discounts on all perpetual permits, starting at five.
Types of businesses that can use Soda PDF
These include large-scale and small-scale businesses. Government and non-profit organizations and freelance firms can also make use of this software.
Advantages of using Soda PDF
Amongst many positive reviews, common reviews include:
- It provides PDF 2.0 support.
- It enables easy conversion of documents to PDF, Excel, or an image. Soda PDF undoubtedly has the fastest MS Office to PDF converter.
- Documents can be protected using passwords, making them more reliable and secure.
- This software allows users to sign their documents electronically. Hence, it helps businesses save printing costs.
- Also, it can merge several PDF files into one. You can save time through the OCR Edit feature to identify and rectify any errors in the document.
- You can use this software in multiple languages. These include English, French, German, Italian, and Japanese.
- It offers support online and as well as during business hours.
Disadvantages of using Soda PDF
- It may seem expensive for small-scale businesses or casual users.
- Also, converting large files may take up a lot of time. The software may freeze, requiring you to open the document again.
- A few users have reported poor customer services, such as lack of support and confusing re-purchase procedure. Apart from that, setting up the software can also be challenging for some users.
Recommended: All You Need To Know About Shopify