The Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH) was established in 1978 in Saudi Arabia by Dr. Soliman Fakeeh and has been one of the most successful private hospitals and healthcare providers in Jeddah.
It is one of the pioneer healthcare providers in the Gulf and Middle East Region.
For more than four decades, the Kingdom and the region have seen the quality of healthcare delivery rise by leaps and bounds due to its pioneering spirit and visionary resolve.
Recommended: Top 5 Hospitals in Jeddah
DSFH has provided primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of care with the most advanced technology and education For the last 44 years.
In 1986, King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz inaugurated the Hospital’s first expansion.
In addition to doubling the facility’s inpatient capacity, this expansion also enabled DSFH to establish itself as a leader in private healthcare in the Kingdom.
By opening new centers such as open-heart surgery and neurosurgery clinics, neurology, nephrology, and infertility centers.
Providing health care to over 700,000 patients every year, DSFH is one of the most distinguished hospitals in the Middle East.
It was the first Hospital to publish an award-winning corporate social responsibility report in the MENA region in 2008.
Recommended: Top 10 Schools in Jeddah for your Child
DSFH is a regional pioneer in organ transplantation, including kidney, bone marrow, liver, and heart transplantation.
With a success rate comparable to the international center of excellence, its open heart surgery center claims the highest number of operations performed in the private sector in the Kingdom.
DSFH has many achievements and milestones over the years in the medical field, including the following:
- 1984: The first successful In-Vitro fertilization (IVF) in the Kingdom;
- 1985: Was the first private Hospital in the Kingdom to perform the renal transplant
- 1990: The first heart transplant operation in the Western Region of KSA
- 1995: Discovered and Reported the first case of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever to the World Health Organization (WHO) in the Kingdom
- 2004: Was the first private Hospital to perform Bone Marrow Transplant
- 2006: The first in Kingdom to acquire accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI)
- 2006: The first to perform Liver Transplantation
- 2008: The first private Hospital accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International
- 2009: First Middle Eastern healthcare institution to publish a GRI-accredited CSR report
- 2012: Discover the first case of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- 2013: Received the King Khalid Award for Corporate Social Responsibility for the first time in the Kingdom
- 2016: Got King Abdulaziz Quality Award.
The Hospital has received numerous major international accreditations and is the most trusted and preferred Hospital in the Western Region, with many total quality recognitions.
DSFH is one of the region’s largest healthcare providers, serving more than 700,000 patients annually with more than 3000 caregivers.
Recommended: A review of the healthcare system in Saudi Arabia
Additionally, it generally provides comprehensive preventive and therapeutic healthcare services to adults and children in KSA and Arab nations, particularly in the city of Jeddah.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1- Where is Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital based?
The Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital is situated at Falastin Street in Jeddah Al Hamra.
2– What are the contact details of Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital?
Telephone: +966 12 6655000 Fax: +966 12 6608013
3– How to get an online appointment at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital?
You can book an online appointment by logging on https://hconnect.fakeeh.care/Home or by calling +971-568006811.
Furthermore, they have app available on google play and apple app store.
4– Does Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital provide emergency services?
Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital provides emergency services.
5- What are the timings of Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital?
The Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital operates 24/7.