Iqama is an Expatriate’s identity card in Saudi Arabia. This contains many of your essential details. One of those important details is your date of birth. You can check the date of birth on the Iqama via the Tawakkalna application and Absher.
Recommended: Reporting A Lost Birth Certificate In KSA
Date of Birth on Iqama
- The date of birth (Gregorian Calendar) of the Iqama holder is mentioned on the 7th line of your Iqama.
- The Iqama date of birth should always be the same as that on the passport of the Iqama holder.
- If the date printed on your Iqama doesn’t match with the date of birth on your passport, you should return it for correction.
Checking Iqama Date of Birth via Absher
To check your date of birth on Iqama via Absher, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Absher account.
- On the homepage, click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the page.
- You need to select the “Dashboard” option from the drop-down menu.
- The page will now show you the Iqama date of birth in the Hijri calendar (You can use the Hijri to Gregorian Calendar converter to confirm the Gregorian date of birth.)
Checking Iqama Date of Birth via the Tawakkalna app
To check the date of birth via the Tawakkalna application, you first need to download the app.
Recommended: Canceling Family Visit Visa For Saudi Arabia
After downloading the application, follow the steps described below:
- Login to the Tawakkalna application
- Click on the “Dashboard” option at the bottom of the page.
- The new page will show you your information, including the date of birth in the Gregorian calendar.
Changing Date of Birth on Iqama
To change your date of birth on Iqama, you need the help of the government relations officer at your place of employment.
Recommended: What To Do If Your Saudi Iqama Gets Lost
The Officer will book a Jawazat appointment with Resident Services for you. To correct your details, you will need to fill out a form for changing the iqama date of birth.
In this form, fill the following information:
- In Point 9: تغيير تاريخ الميلاد
- Point 10: The old date of birth
- Point 11: The new date of birth
You can submit this form at Jawazat and get a new print of your updated Iqama.